Monday 8 November 2010

Sing when when I'm whingeing.

Yep. That's me. We start doing well, like proper well, and I've not much to say. Truth is, I've got a dodgy gut and a dodgy backlight on the laptop. Just found a way of fixing that for under a score though, but will use several hours of my time. In other news, Paul Foley is really fixing things up at TOSC. Kane Rice has rejoined us. That, as Foley has said (and I'm paraphrasing here) should complete things. Four recent signings of Raymone Powell, Billy Shinners, Craig Wilkins, Leroy Huggins combining with Kane will add massive depth to the side. And things are looking up.

We beat Burgess Hill Town (then fifth) 1-0 on Saturday, meaning we've taken eight points from the last 12. We'll have that. Derby time tomorrow, away to Faversham. It's bound to be off due to this crap weather we're having. And home to an ailing Godalming on Saturday (again, weather's looking iffy - are we about to be undone by the seasons??), so plenty to be positive about. Come on the Chats!

No comments:

Post a Comment